Cannon Fodder Becomes A God Of Cooking Chapter 12


        The spicy taste and aroma instantly rushed into the mouth, and after swallowing it, a little bit of sourness would be tasted. How come the difference between this hot and sour noodle has changed so much in a few days?

        Lu Yiming was shocked, but his boss continued to feed the noodles into his mouth. When the bowl of hot and sour noodles was finished, Lu  YiMing is still a little bit in the mood for more, looking at the egg in the bag next to him, he thought about it and peeled the shell and ate it. The egg was cooked and the shell was cracked into the marinade, so he don't know if it tasted good.

        One bite, Lu Yiming nodded repeatedly, the smell of sauce in the eggs was really good, this little girl is really good at cooking, no wonder so many people lined up to buy.

        When he had finished eating and cleaned up the front row, Lu Yiming found that Gu Wu Yu in the back row had finished eating long ago, so he hurriedly cleaned up the back row as well and  opened the window for a while.

        But in his heart, he didn't get over it. Who would have thought that one day, he and Gu Wu Yu would be eating food from a stall, and to top it all off, they were eating it with such relish?

        In the evening, after Qin Xin had finished everything, she suddenly thought of the cute boy who had come to buy breakfast today. He guessed whether it was the one on Weibo who asked her address, so she planned to check it out on Weibo.

        As soon as Weibo opened, Qin Xin's phone froze for a while and then turned into a blank screen. Qin Xin turned the phone around. It was strange, it had only been bought a short time ago, it should not be broken.

        Qin Xin forced her phone to shut down, opened Weibo again and clicked on it, but found that the screen was still white. Qin Xin simply waited, and Weibo reacted after a long while.

        Looking at the number of comments 99+ and private messages 99+, Qin Xin had a momentary moment of confusion.

        When Qin Xin finished reading all the comments and private messages, she realized what was going on. That Little Stomach Bean was a small account, his big account was called Big Stomach Beans. This Big Stomach Beans was a famous food blogger with a million or so followers. He had previously gone on his small account to search for food on Weibo, found the picture Qin Xin had posted, and after asking for the address, he really came to buy it.

        The Big Stomach Beans had eaten Qin Xin's food today and wrote a super long review, which instantly pulled Qin Xin's Weibo followers up by 50,000.

        Qin Xin clicked into Big Stomach Bean's Weibo.

【Big Stomach Bean V:  To be able to publish this food evaluation is really a long way to go. I'll take my time to write this review, take your time to read it. I found a Weibo @Xinxin's Gourmet World, and only a picture of a multi-grain pie was posted in it.   I still went to comment at that time, "Just a multigrain pie, dare you call it a gourmet world? "  However, I remember that picture of multigrain pie.

        So I wrote my private message to the blogger to ask for the address, but the blogger was really Buddhist and took a long time to reply to my private message.

        But I eventually got the address, I just didn't think that this ghost multi-grain pie would be sold in T Market?  T city?  That tattered city of T.

       However, for the sake of good food, I still chose to succumb, so I picked up and set off on a sunny day. When I arrived in T City, it was already afternoon, and I went to that address happily.

        The result! No one was there, I was angry and sent a private message to the blogger, who again didn't reply.

        The time was already very late, so I had a quick bite to eat, found a place to rest and was in a very bad mood. In the evening, I finally received a reply from the Buddhist blogger, who said that she had finished selling at the time of my visit and asked me to be early the next day.

        Me: ????

     To be clear, I've never been treated like this before.  As a food blogger, I've had so many people send me food for free every day just so I can write a review! This blogger has ignored me repeatedly, and he's telling me to hurry up?

        Am I that easy to give in to food?

        Yes, I am.

        So, I woke up at 6am the next day and rushed to my destination, and sure enough, I saw a stall selling mixed cakes from a long way away, and I walked over.

        Asked her if she was the blogger from Xinxin's gourmet world, she said yes, and then I ordered one of all the breakfasts from her stall!

        PS: Even if I ordered them all, there was only hot and sour noodles, mixed cakes and marinated chicken eggs [dog head.jpg], and the hot and sour noodles only come in six and ten yuan, the ten yuan just have a different chilli sauce, once again I had a black question mark face.

        The owner first gave me a marinated chicken egg, which I ʕ ◕ ᴥ ◕ʔ    ♡♡♡ and was mildly disappointed that it was bland.


        Then, the owner cooked the noodles while making the mixed cakes.


        I have to say, the owner's movements were so good that I put my disappointment away.


        The first moment I got the mixed cakes, I quickly took a bite and then I remembered that as a food blogger, I didn't even take a picture?


        Ah, after all this time, it's time for the picture of the mixed cakes. As we all know, I never P or filter my food, so here's the actual picture [pic][pic].


        After 365 degrees of photo-taking, my hot and sour noodles were also ready. The ten yuan of hot and sour noodles I ordered was worth it the moment I received it to my hands.


        Just with the taste of the chilli sauce, oh sorry, I took a bite before I remembered to take a picture... [photo][photo]


        Ah, I was going to pose for a photo, but I ended up eating it all before I got back to the hotel. As for the last marinated chicken egg, well, I took this one in its entirety.

        [Picture] before peeling, [picture] after peeling.

        Finally, here comes the review.

        The flour was evenly proportioned and not mixed with other impurities, and the flavour of the flour and eggs mixed together. The flavour of the flour and egg mixes together to give a mellow taste in the mouth, especially the crunchy shortbread, which are so crunchy when you bite into them.

       Let's talk about hot and sour noodles. The best thing about hot and sour noodles is the taste of the chilli sauce. The spicy taste and aroma are simply overwhelming. The spicy and fragrant taste of the vermicelli is a little weaker than the taste of the chilli sauce.

        The marinated chicken eggs at the general stall, if they don't taste good, they've been marinated for too short a time.  If they're too salty, they've been left in for too long. This tasted just right, I especially liked the flavour of the sauce inside.

        All in all, Although this blogger has a lot of slights,  I still have good things to say about the food.】

       The comments below were over 10,000, and Qin Xin looked at a few of the ones that got the highest number of likes.

        "Let me summarise the points this blogger has been trolled for: slot 1: Buddhist; slot 2: Indifference; slot 3: Small variety of breakfast, but good taste."

        "As much as it hurts Beans to be treated like this, I can't help but laugh and want to go to this place to eat."

        "Beans, it's okay if you take pictures without P or without filter, what's up with that extra tempting bite?"

        "As a long-time fan, the photos in this review are probably the least of all the reviews, but it has whetted my appetite for more."

       "Did Beans forget to tell us where we can get these in T?"

        ......

        Qin Xin closed Bean's Weibo account and sent a private message, "I'm very sorry, next time I have the opportunity to invite you to eat other delicious foods."

        Many comments appeared under Qin Xin's own Weibo account, mostly from those who came to check in, but also from those who came to urge for more updates.

        "Big Stomach Beans Tour is here to stop."

        "Blogger, when will you update?"

        "Blogger, please ask for the ingredients."

        One of them also had a highly liked comment, "I don't know why I follow a breakfast blogger and there are only so many of her tweets. [spreads hands.jpg]"

        ......

        Qin Xin pondered that it was easy to do this. Some day when she was free, when she was making chilli sauce, it would be fine to take her phone and record one.

        Soon the system sent out a signal, "Please prepare customer 08277, about to enter the dimensional trading system."

        Qin Xin entered the system and continued to exchange 17 points for the hot and sour eggs, and then used another 4 points for 2 servings of oil, turning the system points into 63. The points are getting higher and higher, but Qin Xin is in a very general mood. It is not a problem to keep accumulating points like this.

        Unless you can get higher points, you have to cook new food. As for what kind of new breakfast will be served, Qin Xin thought for a long time and planned to serve porridge.

         For the sake of the taste of the porridge, at night when she went to bed, Qin Xin put the porridge on the stove and slowly simmers it over a low fire so that she could sell it directly at the stall the next day.

        Qin Xin asked Hu Xingguo to help her with the wholesale of the rice for making porridge. The kind that sells for three yuan a catty in the market.

        Hu Xingguo looked at Qin Xin. This is less than a month, a monthly purchase of 665 yuan. She was really a big customer of his family.

        In general, shops have a fixed source of goods, so if they run out of something, they can make a phone call and the supplier will come, but Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo do not use this model. They are a small business and cannot compare to those large supermarkets.

      Therefore, Hu Xingguo draft  every day and went to the wholesale market everywhere. If there were items lower than the market price, he would buy it and sell it to a customer at the market price. He could make a few money, but it was harder.

        Because it was the first day to put porridge on the shelves, Qin Xin went to the stove on the ground floor almost every hour to check on it, for fear that it would get mushy or come out slowly.

        At five o'clock, Qin Xin, who hadn't rested much all night, got up again and started preparing the ingredients to be sold, and once six o'clock arrived, she pedaled her tricycle and set off to sell breakfast.

        It is true that it was hard work, but looking at the many breakfast shops on the roadside, where people got up at two o'clock to prepare, Qin Xin felt that she was not working that hard.

        As she pedalled to a familiar location, she looked at the queue of regular customers and her tiredness faded.

        The rice Qin Xin sells is not overnight rice, so the price is five yuan for a large bowl, which is one yuan for a bowl at many breakfast shops around, so not many people bought it at first.

        Later, the doll-faced girl came over and saw that the new shelves had porridge, so she said, "I want a porridge and a mixed grain cake."       

          Qin Xin said, "The porridge is enough, otherwise you won't be able to finish it." She opened the lid of the pot and filled a large bowl of porridge.

        The doll-faced girl took the porridge, looked at the big bowl full of it and sighed, "It is indeed enough, well then, I only need one serving of porridge"

        Those who lined up at the back also found that the porridge was a big bowl, not to mention, it was very sticky and smelled full of rice aroma.

        The doll-faced girl took a spoonful and fed it into her mouth, "Oh my God, it's so much better than my mum's boiling." It was sticky but not greasy, mellow in the mouth, and warm in the stomach, so a bowl of this in the morning was really comforting.

  

    

    

        Author: ahhhhh, I'm so drunk.

        Cold Day 9 。。。。

      Forget it, I went to the hospital and the blood test was more standard than the time I had a physical examination. 

        Me: ????

        The doctor wouldn't let me have the injection and prescribed medication. The point is, I had already finished the first round of medication prescribed by the doctor.

        And yet it didn't work.

        Now, I'm drinking a second round of the medicine.

        They say after the 8th day of the lunar month is the New Year, I can't believe I didn't eat the lunar congee yesterday 。。。。。






Prev          |          Next

ToC

If you enjoyed this translation and would like to show some support, you can donate through:

 



Comments

Post a Comment